To easily install WordPress from cPanel we offer Softaculous to easily install WordPress in a few clicks
- Login to cPanel (here’s a guide).
- Scroll down to “Softaculous Apps Installer” > “WordPress“.
- Under the “Install” tab click the “Install Now” button.
- Select your WordPress version.
- Select your install URL, “https://” is recommended.
- Unless you have a specific reason to install WordPress in a directory or if unsure, in the “In Directory” file delete anything in there e.g. the “wp” text, ensuring this field is clear.
- Complete all other settings e.g. “Site Name“, “Site Description“, “Admin Username” etc.
- Once you’re happy with all your settings, at the bottom click the “Install” button.
- Once the installation is completed you are presented with links to visit the WP Backend or the Site Frontend.