If you’ve just ordered a new web hosting product, you will want to get started as soon as possible. Here is a quick outline to assist with your new web hosting product.
Once payment for a web hosting account or any other product is completed your product will be provisioned and a welcome email will be sent to you. This is a very important email, please keep a copy in a safe place as you will reference it in future as it contains info on how to access your products maXpanel control panel.
*Please remember that when ordering a new domain name or transferring a domain name there is a 2-24 hour propagation time where your domain and website will not be visible until the DNS propagation has taken place. This is simply a process whereby DNS (domain name servers) worldwide are updated with your new domain name details. During this time you can however access it with a link provided in your welcome email and start setting up emails and working on your website etc.
Depending on the product you ordered, that email will include your maXpanel control panel login details, your control panel is different from the website client area as follows:
From the client area on Web Assist you can:
- Order new services
- Upgrade and downgrade services
- View and pay invoices
- Contact us for support
- Any other admin and billing related functions
- Login to your maXpanel control panel
From your maXpanel control panel you can:
- Create new email accounts
- 1-click install software like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop, ZenCart etc.
- Backup your website
- Access free software and tools
- Manage FTP
- And every other function related to your particular product
To login to your maXpanel control panel
Read the ‘New Account Info‘ email you recieved when your account was orderd. It contains links and instructions to log in to your maXpanel control panel, your FTP details, email settings and a whole lot more. There is also a quick list below.
How to access your maXpanel control panel:
- For hosting accounts: controlpanel.your-domain.com (substituting “your-domain” with your domain name)
- For VPS & hybrid servers: manage-vps.your-domain.com (substituting “your-domain” with your domain name)
- For dedicated servers: manage-ds.yourdomain.com (substituting “your-domain” with your domain name)
- To access webmail: webmail.your-domain.com (substituting “your-domain” with your domain name)
*** IMPORTANT *** There is a comprehensive help guide to get you started with your new hosting product. The help guide includes how to setup emails, change passwords, 1-click install software like WordPress, Joomla, etc. and any other questions you may have.
The Help Guide always available right in your maXpanel control panel at the top right, simply click the ‘Help‘ button.
For any questions or queries please contact us immediately, we are here to help.