Your maxPanel control panel is where you administer your hosting account including:
- Create, add and edit email accounts
- Back-up and restore your website
- 1-click install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and many others
- Unlock your FTP accounts and create new FTP accounts
- Control and administer every aspect of your hosting account
- Hundreds of other functions
You can login to your maXpnanel hosting control panel in two ways:
- Via direct link – Once your website is live visit controlpanel.yourdomain.com (substituting ‘yourdomain.com’ with your website domain)
- Via the Web Assist client area – follow the steps below:
Click the ‘Login‘ link on any page on the Web Assist website.
Click the ‘Active Services‘ link
Click the your new product name (not the domain name), in this case ‘Web Hosting – Business Pro‘.
Click the ‘Login to Control Panel’ link
You will now be taken to your hosting control panel and logged in automatically