You can add additional contacts to your Web Assist account from the Client Area.
You can configure what privileges these sub-contacts receive including:
- Allow sub-contact access to your Web Assist Client Area.
- Sub-contact can receive account emails including:
- General Emails – General Announcements & Password Reminders
- Product Emails – Order Details, Welcome Emails, etc…
- Domain Emails – Renewal Notices, Registration Confirmations, etc…
- Invoice Emails – Invoices & Billing Reminders
- Support Emails – Allow this user to open tickets in your account
To add a new contact:
visit the Client Area and click ‘Edit Account Details’ then click the ‘Contacts/Sub Accounts’ button as seen below: