How can I upload or restore my MySQL database?
There are numerous ways to upload a MySQL database, a simple method is to use a tool like phpMyAdmin.
You’ll need to have a previously setup database to upload of restore to. You can see how to do that here.
- Login to your hosting control panel e.g. cPanel
- Scroll down to the “Databases” section
- Click “phpMyAdmin“, you’ll be redirected to the phpMyAdmin page
- Click “Import” > “Choose File” and select your database file
- Click “Go” and importing will begin.
Extremely large databases may not import or restore correctly, contact support for recommendations and assistance.