You can login to your cPanel control panel in a few ways, here are some options:
A) Login to cPanel directly via a link
- Your hosting company would have sent you some sort of welcome email when you signed up for your hosting account, this email contains your cPanel login details like username, password, login link etc.
- The login link will usually be something like https://yourdomain.com:2083 or https://yourdomain.com/cpanel. In your browser type the cPanel login link to go to the login page.
- Insert your username in the “Username” field and your password in the “Password” field and click “Log in“.
B) Login to cPanel via your hosting companies Client Area
- In our case on the top of the page click “Client Area“.
- Enter your login credentials, your email address and password in the appropriate fields.
- At the top click the “Services” tab.
- Find your appropriate service and click the “Active” button on the right.
- On the left panel click “Login to cPanel“.