Please note: this tutorial applies to cPanel control panel hosting only and not other control panels.
Whitelisting domains or individual email addresses will prevent these from being flagged as spam and allow delivery to your mailbox.
Blacklisting domains or individual email addresses will prevent these from being delivered to your inbox prevent spam and other unwanted email.
To whitelist or black domains and/or individual mailboxes in cPanel, proceed as follows:
- Login to cPanel.
- Under email click “Spam Filters“.
- Click “Show Additional Configurations“.
- Click “Edit Whitelist Settings” or “Edit Blacklist Settings” as required.
- For Whitelisting: Click “Add A New “whitelist_from” item“. Then click “Update Whitelist (whitelist_from)“.
- For Blacklisting: Click “Add A New “blacklist_from” item“. Then click “Update Blacklist (blacklist_from)“.
And you’re done, congratulations.