Every Web Assist cPanel hosting account comes with email accounts that all include webmail access.
Two ways to access and login to cPanel webmail:
1) Directly Login to WebMail:
Login to your cPanel webmail account directly via a link as follows:
- Visit yourdomain.com/webmail (replacing ‘yourdomain’ with your domain name) e.g. If your domain name was happyplumber.com, in your web browser you would type happyplumber.com/webmail to visit your webmail login page.
- Then insert your email address & email password.
2) Login to Webmail via cPanel:
You can check your webmail from cPanel as follows:
- Login to cPanel (see this tutorial on how to login to cPanel)
- Find the Email section then click Email Accounts.
- On the appropriate mailbox click Check Email.
- You will then be logged into the webmail for that particular mailbox and voila.